Dining Credits Available on App

booklady26

I booked a cruise with the Princess Premier package on 3/30 and I have been unable to make specialty dining reservations or order medallion shipping without being charged to my credit card. I even tried the online version and had the same problems. I know from other posts that this has been an issue for many people.

Well, I did my daily check of the medallion app this morning and saw that the dining credits included with the Premier Package are finally available. I was able to make 2 specialty dining reservations as well as order medallion shipping without being charged. The only thing I could see that still needs fixing is that under "packages" it only shows what's included in the Plus Package not Premier. But since I had the specialty dining credits, I'm thinking that this is just another "glitch" that needs fixing.

Thank goodness our cruise isn't until December so there's plenty of time to get the app working properly before then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1