Specialty Rest 1/2 price?

cnlshea

I am reading conflicting stories about the Speciality Rest on the Dawn. I have read that they are 1/2 price for the first day and also have read that they are not. I have read that from 5:30-6:30 1/2 price. Can anyone answer for sure is there 1/2 on the Dawn? Thanks

I agree. If they're not getting much action, they'll run the special. It will be in your daily news. We had quite a few on the Jewel in November.

Pepper, get off the boards and work on your "Random Thoughts!"

Pepper, get off the boards and work on your "Random Thoughts!"

Honey, when your brain works the way mine does, random thoughts are everpresent :p , and the word document is always open for quick additions! ;)

Unfortunately, my most prevalent random thought right now is "why is my left shoulder still so painful?" :rolleyes:

I promise a few additions soon.

Birdie attack?

LOL! *snort* ! :p :D Sorry everybody - the only people who get it are probably Carla, myself, and Diana68. Trust me though, that was funny!!!!!

Carla - actually it's a case of SSSS ... Slipped-Saddle in Samana Syndrome! I wrenched it pretty well when I fell of that horse, but the bruised butt and sore legs were more prevalent for a few days, then the sore shoulder sneaked up on me later on.:rolleyes:

Archived