Wine list, whiskey and speciality coffee

Could someone please share the current wine list?  We will be on the Seaside in the yacht club if that makes any difference. It appears that includes the best drink package.  We love a nice glass of wine with dinner, which is always a struggle with “included” wines on a ship. We are even willing to pay an up charge if there is an option for a good Cabernet or Bordeaux by the glass. 

My husband enjoys a nice glass of whiskey in the evening. What are the best included in our package?  

Do they have specialty coffee drinks?  Like cafe mocha and such?  

1 hour ago, no1talks said:

Here are varied listings of libations for your perusal.

https://profcruise.com/msc-bar-menus-and-drink-prices-2023/

Thanks!  That is very helpful. Disappointed I don’t see any good coffee drinks. I’ll just bring the chocolate flavored collagen powder we put in our coffee at home. 

For better or worse, the fancy coffee drinks, as well as gelato drinks, are claimed by Venchi 1878 Chocolate Bar.

They have the most decadent goodies to be found on the ship, but the drinks are not covered by the YC package. The YC's nightly turndown service includes a few morsels of Venchi chocolate, though.

On the topic of dinner wine, this is what we do when in YC. Perhaps this is a dining style you would enjoy.

Once onboard, I meet with the YC maître d' and ask to have the same table and server duo for dinners. I also ask the sommelier to surprise us each dinner with matching aperitifs or dry cocktails when we are seated. Further, I request that the servers notify the somm of our full meal order, for his or her by-the-glass wine selections, as well as surprise digestif or sweet cocktails with the dessert course. 

A drink while we decide on our dinner choices, starter & entrée wines by the glass, and a drink with dessert seems like a lot of alcohol, I know. However, we generally don't finish the individual libations and we keep the dinner pace slow.

The sommeliers have never disappointed and I'd wager they like being able to do break away from the same old routine dinner service. I print three copies of our requests and provide one for the maître d', somm, and greeter.

• Like 2