Cloud 9 Spa Rooms - Radiance

Looking for feedback!

We will be sailing on Radiance in June and have booked a balcony room. We want to book the thermal suite and it looks like it would be cheaper if we just upgraded to the Cloud 9 Spa room. Has anyone stayed in these rooms? The only feedback I saw was that it was below the kids club, so could get very noisy. Would love to hear if anyone had this issue, and if you thought the room was OK.

Thanks!

Just an FYI, Radiance thermal suite is the mini version- they have thermal chairs, a sauna, tiny aroma therapy steam room with salt rock wall, cold shower with rain and I think aroma (it is out in open not private) NO pool or hot tub.  Lovely, but just so you know what paying for. We have sailed Radiance six times since covid and again upcoming next week, so if any question message me or ask here. 

• Like 1

We got upgraded to these rooms our last Radiance cruise, over President's Day weekend.  We had a teen that used the teen club so that was convenient. 😆

The teen club shuts down by midnight (and usually doesn't open till 9 am, at the earliest) so that helps, but regardless, I didn't hear them at all. 

Overall we liked it.  If we didn't pay attention we'd end up on an elevator that didn't go all the way to our floor. 😜 So we went as high as it goes and then walk forward to find the elevators that went all the way up to our floor. 😁.

As a matter of fact, while I was typing this for a note from my husband that we're being offered an upgrade for an interior spa room for our next cruise in 30 days. I think he's accepting it right now. Have Fun!! 🚢

Edited by deelightfull

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 10:28 AM, Buffettfan 225 said:

Just an FYI, Radiance thermal suite is the mini version- they have thermal chairs, a sauna, tiny aroma therapy steam room with salt rock wall, cold shower with rain and I think aroma (it is out in open not private) NO pool or hot tub.  Lovely, but just so you know what paying for. We have sailed Radiance six times since covid and again upcoming next week, so if any question message me or ask here. 

thankfully I want it solely for the thermal loungers. I tried them for the first time years ago on a HAL cruise and have been obsessed ever since. A hot tub would’ve been a bonus but no big deal that it’s missing!  My husband loves steam rooms and saunas so he will use those a bunch.