Noisy cabin? Anthem Deck 6 Foreward (#6128)

Hello,  I just booked a cruise for this December and picked this room for the close proximity to the main areas of the ship.  I can't find any information on this room, other than that the balcony is partially covered with a steel hole instead of the standard view (This was a selling point for me).  I've stayed only on the Allure and have never had a room that felt loud.  With the proximity of this room above the Royal Theater, will noise be an issue for sleeping?  We typically are in bed around 11 pm.  I want to avoid loud base music etc as I am a light sleeper.

Hello,

I think your room is a standard balcony, no steel port hole. There are such rooms on deck 7 which we have stayed in but they are at the very end of the coridor and we like them because they are considered obstructed. As for noise I think you will be fine. By 11 We will Rock You should be done. There may be some other shows such as the Adult comedy show but I don't think they will generate a lot of "bass" noise. We  stayed at the end of the corridor on deck 7 and all we heard was the occasional sound from the crew bar but it didn't bother us. It was nice hearing the occational Abba song come through. They work hard and I wanted to join them!!

14 minutes ago, Jcol5786 said:

Hello,

I think your room is a standard balcony, no steel port hole. There are such rooms on deck 7 which we have stayed in but they are at the very end of the coridor and we like them because they are considered obstructed. As for noise I think you will be fine. By 11 We will Rock You should be done. There may be some other shows such as the Adult comedy show but I don't think they will generate a lot of "bass" noise. We  stayed at the end of the corridor on deck 7 and all we heard was the occasional sound from the crew bar but it didn't bother us. It was nice hearing the occational Abba song come through. They work hard and I wanted to join them!!

Ah thank you, I see the holes start the next deck up and mine has some sort of overhang.