Shuttle Charges Belfast

insidecabin

Going to throw another topic in the mix for these current NCL cruises from Southampton.

Seems the shuttle in Belfast was not operated by the local bus company(they did use local buses) but by a tour company maybe on behalf of NCL cash only

I suspect NCL are pretending the shuttles are local to avoid being able to use the $shore ex credits.

2 minutes ago, insidecabin said:

Going to throw another topic in the mix for these current NCL cruises from Southampton.

Seems the shuttle in Belfast was not operated by the local bus company(they did use local buses) but by a tour company maybe on behalf of NCL cash only

I suspect NCL are pretending the shuttles are local to avoid being able to use the $shore ex credits.

I’m not sure about that. In some places the shuttle buses are operated locally (and I get the impression that they have to be). Livorno is another example.

I was actually quite impressed by the local cruise welcoming set up in Belfast which included shuttle buses and lots of information and guidance (they had local staff at the drop off points to offer assistance, for example).

My take away was that is how Belfast do it, and NCL was just following that.

3 hours ago, KeithJenner said:

I’m not sure about that. In some places the shuttle buses are operated locally (and I get the impression that they have to be). Livorno is another example.

I was actually quite impressed by the local cruise welcoming set up in Belfast which included shuttle buses and lots of information and guidance (they had local staff at the drop off points to offer assistance, for example).

My take away was that is how Belfast do it, and NCL was just following that.

Last year Princess shuttle opperation part of shorex

Need to find what others are doing this year.