Drink Vouchers

50 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I have just used the room number and told the bartender to use my wife vouchers.  I am sure that that is dependent on the bartender but I haven't ever had a problem using hers while we were apart.

I've never had an issue either using my wife's or the kids (for cans of soda) to make sure we use up the vouchers.  

On 5/17/2023 at 1:22 PM, OCSC Mike said:

Agreed. It takes a very specific set of circumstances to replicate the strategy but I also appreciate what the OP did here.

I’m always looking for deal! This is the first time I’ve been able to book 2 connecting cabins for the same price as 1 cabin in the same category. Seems strange!!

About the WiFi

There is no need to transfer

just sign off one device and onto another. The package is for 1 phone/tablet/laptop at a time. We all use one package during a day (there are 3 of us) with the teen having it the majority of the time. I have it for about an hour and the tween for about 2. It has worked on 3 sailings. Someone right here on CC explained it to me back during the whole Covid return mess. It saved us money, and we got a dining package with the saved cash. This time, I am buying some new earrings.