Zenith menus or dailies?

vjw1218

they normally post the menu outside the dining room the morning of that day. You can read it at your leisure. When we went to Bermuda in Oct 2003 on Zenith, they always had an alternative in case you didn't like the main menu. I think it was a chicken dish. All their food is French!!! Pastries are out of this world. We had an early tee time one day and the breakfast room wasn't open yet. The night before we ordered our food right on our tv! We requested that they bring it between 6:00 and 6:30. It came at 6:15. No extra charge, but a nice tip is appreciated. Believe me, I don't think you'll have any problems with their food unless they've changed since we went on it. The pools are a little small and they put nets over them while you sail because the water tends to slish slosh back and forth. Some staircases are confusing because some go all the way up and others stop at about the 10th floor. The staff was very good, the rooms clean and the shows great. That was our first cruise. We have since done Carnival Fascination and we prefer Celebrity.

I'm sorry. I should have specified that I was interested in online postings of menus or daily activity schedules. I just wanted an idea of the kinds of dishes they serve and activities they plan.

Thanks much! Sorry for the confusion.

Archived