Favorite things to do on board with toddlers?

mnmmom

So... as I am preparing to cruise with my 18 mo ds, I thought I would pose this question to those of you who have cruised with a toddler...

What was your favorite thing to do on board with your toddler?

Thanks!

Paige

My twins were 13 months when we went. Our favorite time was after dinner when we would go to the disco - which wasn't open yet, but had the lights spinning and music playing. It was a perfect place to dance and run off all their energy before going to bed because there was plenty of room. They loved chasing the lights around the dance floor and exploring around the tables - which is great on a ship because there are no sharp corners and the tables don't tip. They also loved to dance to the music by the pool during the day.

Have fun!

Best,

Mia

Both Princess and Celebrity let me bring my son into the kids club to play, with my supervision, of course. On both they said it would be OK "when they aren't too busy" but I never got turned away. At 1 1/2 my son didn't care too much for it, but at 2 1/2 he asked to go ALL the time. I actually got a little sick of being in there, but he was having a blast.

• 2 months later...
Both Princess and Celebrity let me bring my son into the kids club to play, with my supervision, of course. On both they said it would be OK "when they aren't too busy" but I never got turned away. At 1 1/2 my son didn't care too much for it, but at 2 1/2 he asked to go ALL the time. I actually got a little sick of being in there, but he was having a blast.

So you could use the facilities/toys without signing your son into the "program"? Disney lets parents do this, as long as a parent is with the child, and I thought no other cruiseline allowed this! I'm so happy to learn that this may be an option on Princess and Celebrity!

Archived