Has Full Voyage WiFi Price Increased?

jegoodman

I thought the Daily price of full Voyage WiFI was $20  per day or $140 for a week long cruise.

On the infamous website, the price is showing $159.60 for the 7 day cruise.

Can anyone aboard Azamara confirm the pricing?  Or is this just yet another issue with the website?

Thank you.

2 hours ago, jegoodman said:

I thought the Daily price of full Voyage WiFI was $20  per day or $140 for a week long cruise.

On the infamous website, the price is showing $159.60 for the 7 day cruise.

Can anyone aboard Azamara confirm the pricing?  Or is this just yet another issue with the website?

Thank you.

Hi jegoodman, I was just on Pursuit for a 12 night Istanbul to Athens cruise ending on May 14th and the internet/wifi package was $19.95 per day.  I received a 75% discount for loyalty status on the full voyage package so the cost for me was $59.85.

Regards, Paul

8 minutes ago, paf225 said:

Hi jegoodman, I was just on Pursuit for a 12 night Istanbul to Athens cruise ending on May 14th and the internet/wifi package was $19.95 per day.  I received a 75% discount for loyalty status on the full voyage package so the cost for me was $59.85.

Regards, Paul

Thank you Paul.   Must be another website snafu.  I will get a 50% loyalty discount.  

Jeff

• 3 months later...

Onward wifi in Feb/March was great. On previous trips I had relied a lot on 4G in port (as wifi was pretty dire) but after the starlink install I risked a transatlantic and was great with no issues.

I have read that Onward is better than the others although I think they all have starlink now. (will be testing Quest next)

• Like 1