Pricing shows in euros

mertziek

Just returned from a cruise to Europe.  My NCL info is now displayed with “choose a language” and offers English or German.  Happened while on the cruise.  And when I select English, the pricing is in euros where in the past it was in US dollars.  I turned off and restarted my iPad but still get the same thing.  How can I reset my iPad to get English right away with pricing in US dollars?  TIA

The website uses your location to decide which countries site to take you to 

For some reason it looks like your iPad still thinks it is in Europe. Check your location setting to ensure that it is set to update your current location.

You haven’t got airplane mode on have you? I don’t know whether that affects location settings, but it’s possible I suppose.

On 5/29/2023 at 1:46 AM, KeithJenner said:

The website uses your location to decide which countries site to take you to 

For some reason it looks like your iPad still thinks it is in Europe. Check your location setting to ensure that it is set to update your current location.

You haven’t got airplane mode on have you? I don’t know whether that affects location settings, but it’s possible I suppose.

Location set for US and not in airplane mode.  I turned my iPad off and on again and think it may have adjusted.  Thank you for your suggestions.

• Like 1