Is Flightease down now?

Not sure if this is a problem with Flightease or is it just too soon?  Today is the first day you can book travel on April 23, 2024.  Flights come up and I'm able to select, and go through all the steps to confirm, but on the last confirmation I get ERROR:  

• We are unable to process your request. Please try again later or call us at the number listed on the page for assistance.

I have done this twice today with the same result.  The first time I even received a text from United that my phone number would be used for flight updates.  Has Flightease worked for others today?

Edited by Native Floridian 26

1 hour ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Not sure if this is a problem with Flightease or is it just too soon?  Today is the first day you can book travel on April 23, 2024.  Flights come up and I'm able to select, and go through all the steps to confirm, but on the last confirmation I get ERROR:  

• We are unable to process your request. Please try again later or call us at the number listed on the page for assistance.

I have done this twice today with the same result.  The first time I even received a text from United that my phone number would be used for flight updates.  Has Flightease worked for others today?

I've received that message for days, and the same thing several months ago.  No idea how anyone gets through to them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johaz said:

I've received that message for days, and the same thing several months ago.  No idea how anyone gets through to them.

I've had it also, but that's when flight changes were happening on the airline side, and they took days to updated on the HAL side.  This one, it's a totally new booking that won't confirm..