AzAmazing Evening - Mystical Tales at Synchro Porto Montenegro

Billy Butlin

Hi has anybody experienced this event or location, I understand it was recently held onboard due to the weather but am interested to know a little more about what is involved.

It looks like a 3 hour event and if its not something we find interesting and more importantly cannot easily get back to the ship independently before the end, should we decide to, then I'm a little reluctant to book.

Obviously I will inquire further when onboard but having some additional context in advance will help with general planning.

Many thanks.

We were on the cruise where it was held onboard. We were disappointed that the we couldn't go to the venue. It was a little chilly, but the big issue was there was construction work being done and the buses couldn't park close enough to the venue. 

There were three parts to the show. First, a group of singers in traditional costumes who were pretty good. Second, a classical guitar duo who were really wonderful. I didn't think it would be my taste, but I was very impressed. Third, a married couple playing accordions. This was not my cup of tea. 

I'm not sure if there is a bus that leaves early or not. 

I was on the cruise where it was held on board. I didn't see the whole show as I arrived late, but I wasn't impressed. I visited Porto Montenegro on a shore excursion to visit the Lady of the Rocks (that is a very nice shore excursion which I recommend). It was interesting to see the new marina development, but I wouldn't go out of my way to visit Porto Montenegro again. It was about 30 minutes driving distance from the port on a busy local road. If you are anxious about being able to return to the ship when you want, I would advise you to skip it.