How Do I Get To 'Order History' on Celebrity's Website

tymike

Hi all,

I know this has been asked and answered on CC before but I searched and can't find any threads.   I wanted to know how to see my order history for the two cruises I have coming up. I've looked on the website several times and literally can't find it although I know it exists!

I've cancelled and rebooked several things due to the Memorial Day 'sale' (hoping I didn't lose out too much by not rebooking my premium drink package before they jacked the price).

Thanks for any help!

2 minutes ago, tymike said:

Hi all,

I know this has been asked and answered on CC before but I searched and can't find any threads.   I wanted to know how to see my order history for the two cruises I have coming up. I've looked on the website several times and literally can't find it although I know it exists!

I've cancelled and rebooked several things due to the Memorial Day 'sale' (hoping I didn't lose out too much by not rebooking my premium drink package before they jacked the price).

Thanks for any help!

If you go into your cruise planner, and then click on the circle containing your initials in the top right corner, the "Order History" is the second option down. 

Thank you!   Is cruise planner the same as manage reservation or manage trip?  Those seem to be the options on the website (where I am logged on).

Again...thank you very much for your help!

I got to the circle containing my initials but there is not order history there.  Maybe they did away wit it due to the price hike on the drink package after the sale??  Just a thought!

4 minutes ago, tymike said:

I got to the circle containing my initials but there is not order history there.  Maybe they did away wit it due to the price hike on the drink package after the sale??  Just a thought!

You have to hit the "Plan My Cruise" button (located below your cruise information) on your account dashboard. This will take you to the "My Celebrity Cruise" page, where you book excursions, dining, etc. That's where you click on your initials.

The "Order History" has not been removed, I was just looking at it. 

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser
  • Thanks 1