Freestyle dining

jayseadee

14 minutes ago, jayseadee said:

I know with the Freestyle dining, we can decide when and where to eat.  Is it possible to have the main meal in a restaurant and then go back or somewhere else later for dessert?

Sure.  The payment rules still apply.  If the restaurant charges a fee, you will pay for the dessert.  If you're using a promotional "free" meal, then you can't go to a speciality restaurant twice on that "free" meal.  But you could go to the free dining room or the buffet to get a dessert after going to a specialty restaurant for your "free" meal.

• Like 1

Funny you should ask this... last night, my husband was reading out the menu from one of the specialty dining restaurants and said something about not liking the dessert.  I suddenly thought, "I wonder if we could go to the MDR for just dessert?!"  It's never occurred to me to do that before till last night!

• Like 1

Lots of times we’ll have dinner in the MDR or specialty restaurant, skip dessert, go to a show, and then have dessert up in the garden buffet.  Sometimes even a second Mini dinner if we’re that hungry or there’s something really good up there, like prime rib. 

have fun and enjoy yourselves!

• Like 1