Tell me about balconies on the Bliss

carohs

I'm looking at a 5-night sailing and trying to decide best room to book for 4. It's not that much more to go from an inside to a balcony, and about $300 more from balcony to Club Balcony Suite. Are both rooms configured similarly? My biggest concern really, is that there's a convertible sofa/couch and a pullman so the kids can each have their own bed and we still have a walkway at night. 

11 minutes ago, carohs said:

I'm looking at a 5-night sailing and trying to decide best room to book for 4. It's not that much more to go from an inside to a balcony, and about $300 more from balcony to Club Balcony Suite. Are both rooms configured similarly? My biggest concern really, is that there's a convertible sofa/couch and a pullman so the kids can each have their own bed and we still have a walkway at night. 

On Bliss, the standard balcony and standard Club balcony staterooms are configured the same. The Club Balcony has a larger bathroom but living space is within inches of each other. Each can be either bed near balcony or bed near closet but a "sleeps 4" will be bed near the balcony. The aft-facing balcony and aft-facing Club Balcony staterooms have slightly different rules and neither of them sleeps 4. 

881x400_Bliss_Mini-Suite_MA_M4_02072023.

In your case, the pullman will be above the sofa bed and they will both be near the closet. Your path to the balcony will be the same no matter what time of day or night. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...