Ship excursions

maggieq

Go on Celebrity’s website, choose “Find a cruise”, type in a destination, such as “Iceland”, pick an Iceland destination from the drop down menu and you will find all of the ships going to that port.  Choose “View Itinerary” from one of the cruises and “Shore Excursions” from its menu.  You can look at the popular excursions at that port as well as excursions from the other ports of that particular cruise.  It isn’t a complete list, and there may be a better way of finding all of the shore excursions, but it’s a start!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maggieq said:

Understand this is kind of putting the cart before the horse….

is there a way view offered excursions on the celebrity website without having a cruise already booked?  Thanks!

Here is a link to a thread that describes a clever work around method to do exactly what you are looking for--thanks to @NorthStarStateCruiser

This spreadsheet tool has been created to achieve the same thing but it allows you to see shorex, drink packages, specialty restaurants, etc that are currently being offered for your sailing of interest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know how to download a excursions brochure?  In the past I was able to do it on the Royal site and then we could take our time and figure out what types of excursions we wanted to do and then I could peruse CC and TA and figure out how to do it cheaper.  I thought I saw it at one time but now I can't seem to find a way to download a brochure.  The link to the "hack" above didn't work for me - it still made me log in.  Guess Celebrity caught on to it?

4 hours ago, olemissreb said:

Does anyone know how to download a excursions brochure?  In the past I was able to do it on the Royal site and then we could take our time and figure out what types of excursions we wanted to do and then I could peruse CC and TA and figure out how to do it cheaper.  I thought I saw it at one time but now I can't seem to find a way to download a brochure. 

Here is the link to the excursions brochure download page on Celebrity's website:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/excursion-brochure/celebrity/

It hasn't worked since the pandemic.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, olemissreb said:

The link to the "hack" above didn't work for me - it still made me log in.  Guess Celebrity caught on to it?

The spreadsheet tool worked for me, I just checked it.  I am not sure which hack you tried, but give the spreadsheet a try if you haven't and another try if you have.  Just make sure you log yourself out of the Celebrity website beforehand.

• Like 1