Spa Question

JKenn2

Our cruise is less than 7 days out to Alaska. I tried to book a spa service and it said I had to wait till I boarded the ship. I did have the option to book prior, but unfortunately I waited too long. Anyone know why I can't book now, yet I can continue to book excursions? Thanks!

Edited by JKenn2

12 minutes ago, JKenn2 said:

Our cruise is less than 7 days out to Alaska. I tried to book a spa service and it said I had to wait till I boarded the ship. I did have the option to book prior, but unfortunately I waited too long. Anyone know why I can't book now, yet I can continue to book excursions? Thanks!

I'm not sure exactly why but yes--you will have to wait until the cruise.

The Enclave thermal spa will be a little more on the ship (for my sailing on the Royal a few weeks ago, it was $19 more) but there are Port specials for spa services that are better deals than what is listed on the website.

• Like 1

My understanding is that this close to sailing, they won't be able to confirm payment to your folio - so you could pay for your spa service and get on board and find there was no proof you had paid.  They apply the same cut off date for most things, I believe - prepaid gratuities, shore excursions and so on. It doesn't mean that they are all booked out for the duration of the cruise, it's just a bookkeeping thing.