Mariner Questions

We have booked two cabins for the April 9th sailing on the Mariner. Does the D2 or N stateroom have refrigerators? What time does boarding usually begin? We are needing the first dining time for medical reasons. Does anyone know what all we need to send in for that since first is waitlisted? Please respond ASAP. Thanks!

I can not say for certain regarding the fridge - we had a JS - it had one and I am pretty certain that our interior had a fridge as well - if my kids were still up I would ask (I will confirm in the morning). Good news is that if you really need one, I do not believe you will have any problem getting one - I am guessing maybe to refridgerate medications. Just ask:)

Regarding being on a wait list for dining - the last thing they want to have is someone ill due to the fact that he/she could not eat at appropriate times - AS SOON AS YOU BOARD, go straight to the dining room to speak with a head waiter, they should fix everything up for you. They are used to dealing with medical needs, they want everyone to stay well if at all possible.

Have a wonderful trip, and try not to worry.

Archived