Where can I find Flatbush Flyer's "best bang for your buck", O Life and YWYW Strategies Tutorial?

Scott415

Several folks have referred me to the tutorial/sticky on this website from Flatbush Flyer about O Life, how to maximize your "bang for your buck" and YWYW and excursion strategies. Despite searching in multiple syntax, general vs specific forums, and Flatbush Flyer's own profile I cannot seem to find it. There are posts going back to 2014 that seem to refer to this tutorial so I am assuming it may be buried back quite a bit. Anyone have an idea or link to where I may find this information? Thanks in advance

Thanks for the input. But even with that search in the Oceania forum nothing shows up. Sorry to be so lame. Not a computer novice and pretty good with searching things but for some reason this eludes me. Very frustrating. 

It’s on page two of thread. It wasn’t easy for me either and more difficult the second time. Often I am able to search and find CC content I know I’ve seen by using google, etc.