Bingo Dogs

Just got off the Monarch and purchases a Bingo Dog. How long have these been around? Hope to be able to use it again in Sept if they don't change the breed on me :D Also how many free cards are you suppose to get with it. The first night we received 3 extra cards for the last game but the next day we only received one bonus card? Not sure why the difference.

Anyone?

Dawna

For the BINGO games, RCCL sells different 'packages' of bingo cards. For 99$ you buy BINGO, the Dog. You bring it with you for the rest of the cruise and get $10 (i think) of free bingo cards when you purchase the same amount.

The dog was $4.99 and each time you bring it to bingo you get free cards for the last game of the session. Guess they must be a really new thing? They threw some to the crowd but it seems they didn't have the Bingo tag around their neck.

BonVoyage

Dawna

IMG_2776_210x280.jpg.f1239a163aabee1f2b7e3b69bc126bcb.jpg

On our recent cruise on Mariner the Bingo Dogs were $9.99, and you received $10 worth of extra bingo cards the time you bought the dog and all subsequent visits that you brought and showed the dog.

I had bought one on Sovereign previously, and not knowing whether or not I could bring it to a subsequent cruise, I gave it to a baby who came to visit.

I still don't know whether I could have or not!

Damn! It was the exact same dog, but with my luck, they would have looked up whether I just paid for it.

M.

We paid $9.99 for our Bingo dog but he came with the "free" Bingo t-shirt. Each time you brought the dog or wore the t-shirt you received a free kids pack every time you bought a pack. So that amounts to one extra card for each game including the last game. They did not give the bonus cards on the last day for jackpot bingo. The Bingo dog is featured prominently in our photos which makes them kind of fun. We dressed him up with the little diamond charm bracelet that's free from Diamonds International. He never did bring us any luck but the room steward loved putting him with our towel animals!

http://community.webshots.com/user/metonacruise

How many cards will $10 actually get you? :confused:

Nothing really unless you buy another pack. Think the pricing is like this.

$25 Kiddie Pack - 3 cards for each of the 5 games

$35 Regular Pack - 6 cards for each of the 5 games

$50 Show me the Money - 6 card for each of the 5 games and 6 additional cards for the last game

Seems there was an addition you could add for $15 but can't remember what it was. I kept yelling "Show Me the Money" but never saw it :(

Well, seems everyone got something a bit different, must depend on the cruise director or cruise. Thanks for the infor everyone. You saved Bingo from becoming a dog chew toy, hehe, jk.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Nothing really unless you buy another pack. Think the pricing is like this.

$25 Kiddie Pack - 3 cards for each of the 5 games

$35 Regular Pack - 6 cards for each of the 5 games

$50 Show me the Money - 6 card for each of the 5 games and 6 additional cards for the last game

Seems there was an addition you could add for $15 but can't remember what it was. I kept yelling "Show Me the Money" but never saw it :(

Well, seems everyone got something a bit different, must depend on the cruise director or cruise. Thanks for the infor everyone. You saved Bingo from becoming a dog chew toy, hehe, jk.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Hey Dawna-

How was the Monarch-I leave tomorrow morning for the same cruise!!! Thanks for the Bingo Dog info-I will definately get one-gotta love the bingo!! :D

Great . . . one more thing for my daughter to nag me about buying for her! But of course I will because it's so darn cute. They didn't have the bingo dogs on the Vision in Dec or the Monarch last July. They must be new. Can't wait to get one this June!

Are the Bingo dogs on all RCCL ships now? I wonder if they'll be on the Freedom. I'm a sucker for puppies of any kind, and I LOVE Bingo! Wow! I want one!

P.S. I wonder if I'll ever grow up! I hope not!

Lynn

I'll definitely let everyone know about the Freedom. I can't wait! We're HOPING to find out when the Freedom first comes to Miami since we only live about 25 minutes from the port. I'd love to see her coming in the first time, but I'm sure that will be hard to do.

Anyway, I'm 53 and not grown up either <g>. I am when I have to be ... like working ... but I definitely have an inner child that shows up nights and weekends. Little things excite me, and I hope that never changes.

Lynn

Archived