Bucket of Beer

I am sailing the granduer of the seas this thursday. I was wondering if the do the bucket of beer(6 for the price of 5) on all rccl ships? Also can anyone confirm to me that the price of beer is $3.45 for domestics? If this is the case there is only like 30 cents different if you order from wellwishers.

Thanks for the help.

-josh

I am sailing the granduer of the seas this thursday. I was wondering if the do the bucket of beer(6 for the price of 5) on all rccl ships? Also can anyone confirm to me that the price of beer is $3.45 for domestics? If this is the case there is only like 30 cents different if you order from wellwishers.

Thanks for the help.

-josh

Wellwishers sounds like a good deal until you actually do the math.

The 30 cents extra is well worth the bucket & ice.

Have a great cruise & enjoy your buckets.

Thanks for the help.

-josh

Does the $3.45 include the 15% gratuity?

Thanks,

Julie

We just sailed the Navigator. When ordering 2 Miller Lite's, total with gratuity was $6.90. Buckets (which we bought many) were $17.25 (including gratuity). Be sure to watch your receipt when ordering a bucket, some bars would charge for 6 instead of 5.

Have a great time, Buckets are well worth it.

:) :) :)

Just got off the Monarch bucket of beer was $20.70 and that included the gratuity. Also noticing day of arrival Buds were $3.70 but the rest of the cruise they were $3.45 which also includes the gratuity. Not sure about the 5 for the price of 6, seems hubby was only getting 5 each time but heck I wasn't counting or looking at the bill until now. Can spoil the fun!

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived