Vision Balcony

Okay, I can't help but share my happy news with people that would appreciate it. My husband and I booked the March 19 sailing on the Vision of the Seas a few months ago. We booked a balcony room, which happened to be on the middle of the ship (which is excellent) for a crazy low price (even more excellent)! For some reason, I feel the need to check other available rooms the week before we leave and when I did today, I found that they had a room off the back of the ship available. Royal Caribbean moved us to this room for free. We've had a room like this on the Jewel of the Seas and the balcony was much, much bigger than the normal balconies. Does anyone know if this is the same case on the Vision? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Allison

_________

MARCH 19, 2006 - VISION OF THE SEAS - MEXICAN RIVIERA

September 2005 - Empress of the Seas - Western Caribbean

April 2005 - Jewel of the Seas - Western Caribbean

April 2004 - Mariner of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean (We got married on this one!)

you haven't said WHERE on the back of the Vision, but we've been in both aft corner JS on the Vision and they're WONDERFUL...so are the ones inbetween...don't know what deck you've chosen, but you should be delighted!!:)

We also were lucky enough to have a Aft balcony on the Vision and it was great. We were a regular stateroom on deck 7 not a JS but we didn't care when we saw our balcony. We were a corner Aft ,it was fantastic. We never wanted to leave. The people next to us we caught peeking at our balcony a couple times finally asked if they wanted to come over to check it out and have a drink. They did and were floored on how much more room we had. So if a corner Aft ever comes up take it fast they are the best!:) The balcony next to us was a little bigger than standard also. Hope this helps.

Archived