Infinity - clothesline in standard OV or Veranda rooms?

Lioness71

I’m on Infinity next week. For standard Oceanview and Veranda cabins, are there clotheslines in the bathroom?  From what I can tell after searching the forum, there are since it hasn’t been revolutionized yet, but if anyone can confirm, it would be helpful.  A lot of the posts have been about suites or Aqua class, not regular cabins.

2 hours ago, Lioness71 said:

I’m on Infinity next week. For standard Oceanview and Veranda cabins, are there clotheslines in the bathroom?  From what I can tell after searching the forum, there are since it hasn’t been revolutionized yet, but if anyone can confirm, it would be helpful.  A lot of the posts have been about suites or Aqua class, not regular cabins.

Clothlines in all M class cabins but not in cabins on S class.

S class have the little bar for resting the foot whilst shaving your legs. I put a comment on all the post cruise questionnaires saying " I can wait to get home to shave my legs can we please have the clothesline back". Needless to say zero response.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, the penguins said:

S class have the little bar for resting the foot whilst shaving your legs. I put a comment on all the post cruise questionnaires saying " I can wait to get home to shave my legs can we please have the clothesline back". Needless to say zero response.

Dare to dream…can we have both? 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lola2013 said:

Dare to dream…can we have both? 😉

Not on S class.

However on S class you can fit a line that allows the shower doors to open and works really well.

From the outside  the shower consists of 4 parts, the outside 2 are fixed to the walls with alumium uprights. The top of the uprights are fitted with caps that lift off and an elastic line with hooks at each end can be stretched across the inside of the shower giving a useful line. The doors still open/close and the line doesn't interfere with using the shower.Rember to refit the caps at the end of the cruise.

23 hours ago, the penguins said:

All M class cabins except the revolutionized suite (specifically Summit).  There they took out the shower lines and bars in the shower.

2 minutes ago, marycruz said:

All M class cabins except the revolutionized suite (specifically Summit).  There they took out the shower lines and bars in the shower.

Wow - that's bad news now I can't shave my legs or hang up my "smalls". So long since we cruised M class I have no idea if the showers have the same door system as S class. If they do you should be able to lift off the caps.

2 hours ago, the penguins said:

Wow - that's bad news now I can't shave my legs or hang up my "smalls". So long since we cruised M class I have no idea if the showers have the same door system as S class. If they do you should be able to lift off the caps.

Just the suites have no lines or grab bars.  Most of the sky suites have a tub and shower combo so no caps that I've seen.

57 minutes ago, marycruz said:

Just the suites have no lines or grab bars.  Most of the sky suites have a tub and shower combo so no caps that I've seen.

Tubs are a complete non starter due to mobility issues. Regrettably other cruise lines are also following the tub trend. We recently looked at a mini suite on Sky Princess - perfect except no walkin shower  just a tub.