Magica Alternative Dining?

extomcruise

We booked (late) 4/9 Magica & are wait-listed for late seating. We can live w/ early seating but would like to know if the Lido or other venue has alternative dining for some nites so we can eat later. Is the food the same as the dining room? Not interested in the surcharge exclusive restaurants although we may try it. Thanks for any info.

Early seating served my family well for most nights but on the nights that we couldn't go, we ate at the Bellagio Buffet Restaurant which is the only alternative dining available. Never felt like we missed out as the Bellagio had almost all the entrees being served in the restaurants. So if you're a lobster freak, opt to dine at the Bellagio as you can pile them on your plate if you so wish.

Just a quick note about cappucinos... (a minor grievance on my part) they are only available free of charge through breakfast room service OR the restaurants. I learned quick and had piping hot cappucinos with an assortment of pastries delivered to our cabin at 7:30 every morning. Was a glorious way to start our days!

Just a quick note about cappucinos... (a minor grievance on my part) they are only available free of charge through breakfast room service OR the restaurants.

After reading about cappucinos on these boards I ordered one at dinner the first night. It was delicious! However, our waiter asked me to pay for it. I told him I was under the impression that they were served free of charge in the dining room. I was told that I was mistaken. I didn't have to pay that night, but I did not order one again in the dining room. Instead, I had 2 each morning for breakfast in my room!

Archived