Ho wmany "knotties" are on this board?

I'm knottie JYeagersGrl! I've been around the knot for way too long probably like 5 years now LOL. It's FINALLY gotten close to my wedding now we have less than a year to go so I'm excited! I booked our honeymoon yesterday aboard Carnival Legend. It was basically the only option out of NYC but I'm sure it will be fun!

~Lisa

Tofubeast,

Thanks for the tip on the mediterranean book. I have been looking for something to give me some guidance for my trip.

I am taking the Mediterranean Venice Cruise, it leaves from Barcelona on October 5th and goes to Villefanche, France, Livorno, Italy, Naples, Italy, Venice, Dubrovnick, Croatia, Corfu, Greece, and Civitavecchia, Italy. We are really looking forward to the trip. I have been working really hard on the Wedding stuff, so I definately will need the cruise.

Thanks again,

Bre

[url]www.theknot.com[/url]

The knot is to wedding planning like these boards are to cruise planning!!!

There are msg boards on there, loads of advice, vendors and gowns to peruse etc.... Go check it out!! Pay special attention to the local boards.. you can meet people from where you live which is helpful to planning!

:)
danielle aka BostonChickie on the knot

Hey Danielle...

My husband and I were booked on a sailing of Millenium last year for our honeymoon, but Celebrity cancelled the sailing three days before the wedding. Long story short, we are trying again and leaving this Saturday for 12 days on Millenium, same itinerary. We will probably be visiting a lot of the same ports as you for your honeymoon and thought when I get back, I could definitely share any advice with you about the trip.

Where in Boston are you? We are just closed on our new place in Southie.

Aviva

amh27 from the knot

• 2 weeks later...
I too am a fellow Knottie same sceen name.

I first found the Knot and then a fellow knottie ( Cheappoodle) told me about this website. LOVE the crruisecritic!

We are set to sail on the Celebrity Century Oct 2-9 and are getting married Oct 5 on the island of St. John USVI!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy
10/05/04

I am BostonChickie!! Tofubeast on here.. heheh. Confusing eh? Welcome to the cc boards!

to the knottie sailing on the Century.. You are going to have a blast. We sailed her in May 2004. Had a wonderful time. The ship is clean and so nice. The service ..top notch! Can't wait to hear about your cruise. Congrats.

POLL:
Knottie name?
Cruise line, ship, location, date of sail, length?
How did you book your cruise?
Why did you pick to cruise on your HM?
What are you all looking forward to most on your cruise?

OK I got it now!! So Cool!!

POLL:
Knottie name? JUNEBRIDE612
Cruise line, ship, location, date of sail, length? Carnival Conquest 7 day June 13th HM
How did you book your cruise? With Carnival Directly
Why did you pick to cruise on your HM? I wanted somewhere I could relax
What are you all looking forward to most on your cruise? Looking to take aother cruise this Nov. or Dec. a short one.

Hi! I'm a knotaholic too!

Thanks for kicking off this thread. I was a cc member b/f becoming a knot member. These boards are awesome to help out with planning!!

WKUChic
aka christicruiser

Diamond Princes 6/2005 (Honeymoon cruise to Alaska)
Carnival Valor 1/2005
Dawn Princess 12/2004
Celebrity Summit 10/2003
Carnival Victory 12/2002
Ocean Princess 10/2001

POLL:
Knottie name? BostonBrideW
Cruise line, ship, location, date of sail, length? RCCL, JUne 29, 2005, Mediterranean
How did you book your cruise? Looking for best price
Why did you pick to cruise on your HM? I have cruised many times and we thought it woudl eb a relaxing way to see Europe - not as crazy as seeing it by land.
What are you all looking forward to most on your cruise? Italy

POLL:
Knottie name? BostonChickie
Cruise line, ship, location, date of sail, length? Celebrity's Galaxy - 11 night Med. cruise, May 23, 05
How did you book your cruise? online TA
Why did you pick to cruise on your HM? FI and I have been on one together and had so much fun. It was just such an easy vacation. IT will be a great conmo of sight seeing and relaxation for a HM.
What are you all looking forward to most on your cruise? seeing the greek isles!

Knottie hear too!!!!
My screen name is the same and I usually hang out all day long in the NJ/NY planning boards.

I'm sailing on the Celebrity Mille cruise on 9/30. We so can't wait to get away after all this wedding planning!
Yeahhhh!

Archived