Ho wmany "knotties" are on this board?

[b]Knottie name:[/b] Bride2Cruise

[b]Cruise line, ship, location, date of sail, length:[/b] Princess's Caribbean Princess ~ 7 night Western Caribbean, July 2, 2005

[b]How did you book your cruise:[/b] Local TA

[b]Why did you pick to cruise on your HM:[/b] FI and I have never been on a cruise before, so we thought it would be a great way to do a wedding and spend our honeymoon. Plus, we wanted a DW in the first place.

[b]What are you all looking forward to most on your cruise:[/b] Seeing islands we have never been to before and just being married.

[quote name='Newlyweds04']I am a knottie (June 12, 04). DH and I are taking our Honeymoon on the Ceelebrity Summit, 10/25/04. Anyone been on this ship or line for a honeymoon!
Tricia[/QUOTE]

Newlyweds, I havent been on that ship but we got married the same day!! how does it feel?

• 2 weeks later...
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]I am a former knottie - DH & I got married in 9/2002. We took the AOS on a 7-day southern Caribbean cruise and it was WONDERFUL!! So nice after stressing out with all of the wedding plans to just kick back & relax![/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]We are taking another cruise in December (this time to the Western Caribbean) to celebrate our 2 year anniversary & DH's 40th b'day.[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Good luck to all of you brides to be & congrats to those recently married. Remember, I have been through what you all are going through - but it is all WORTH IT!!! ;) [/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Jo Anne[/color][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
We are in Alexandria, VA and will be going on the Brilliance of the Seas for the Mediterranean 12 night out of Barcelona July 23, 2005 on our honeymoon! :D

I usually frequent the DC board and the Central PA board cause I am getting married in NEPA. Also, BostonChickie and I have the same taste in wedding gowns - YAY Marisa brides!

So, does anyone know of perks for honeymooners on the Brilliance or RCCL?

[quote name='writergal']Hey girls...
I'm a Baltimore Knottie. We're getting married on Oct. 10 and then we're leaving on our honeymoon cruise on Oct. 15![/QUOTE]
CONGRATS TO YOU ON YOUR UPCOMING WEDDING! And, I can't wait to hear about your cruise, and see pics!

Knottie here too!

I mainly go on the local board Central Florida. I do go into the honeymoon and few other boards to see what is going on. I actually learned about this site thru cruisemates.com. I have been going on there for months and the posts seemed to slow down so I tried this one out.

We are getting married here in FL where we live on October 30! Spending our wedding night in Daytona Beach and then going on our cruise for 7 days on the Star Princess on November 7 to the Western Carribean.

I am SOOOOO excited just like the rest of ya'll I am sure.

I will have to put this in my favorites now!

Karen aka karenandbrian on the knot and here :D

• 3 months later...
I too am a Knottie, although i dont get on the boards very often. We are getting married June 25,05 on the Carnival Glory in Fort Lauderdale. I am getting so excited, although i am a bit nervous my dress hasnt come in after ordering it and paying for it in Sept, the shop keeps giving me excuses!!! UGH!

Christi

Hi All,
Knottie here with the same screen name!
Getting married on the 4 night RC Empress in June out of Lauderdale and then flying to Venice the day we get back and getting on the Princess 12 night Greek Island cruise for our honeymoon! Talk about having sea legs!
If all of you past cruise brides can post a link to your pics, I know that would help us "soon to be's" a lot!

Anyone else hm'ing on the Princess June 7th out of Venice?

Archived