Star Princess 3/5-3/12

adw

Just got back last night. Great cruise had a lot of fun a few too many spring breakers but youth security kept them completely in line for the most part. I had way overstressed about tendering totally not necessary easy easy easy no lines no problems. I will do a review when I get caught up at work any questions before then I will gladly answer.

We are going on the Star 4-2-06 - can't wait to read your review.

Wondering if you docked or tendered in MoBay - we have booked a private tour with Peat Taylor - need to arrange a meeting time.

When you tendered into the port's did you wait until after the rush? Or did you book ship excursions?

Looking forward to your comment's, hints, and suggestions

THANKS

In Mobay we docked but I dont think that happens everytime.The Princess Patter had said the night before they werent sure whether we would be tendering or docking.

We didnt wait until after the rush we met in the Explorer lounge right around the time they started tendering and we never waited more then 10 minutes max. I was really worried about tendering in Grand Caymen as I had heard and read horror stories. We were on the second tender barely a wait. Coming back to the ship later on we noticed that there were the largest lines I ever seen to get back on a ship but when walking closer we realized it was for one of the other 5 ships and we simply walked right on the tender easy as can be. They had so many tenders running it was amazing. Cozumel is the only place we waited at all to get back on the ship and that was probably for no more then 15 minutes.

We are going on the Star 4/2 -our DS is getting married during the cruise. Just curious - did you do the STingray snorkel in the Caymans. Looks like fun but lots of people and not a lot of real snorkeling. Thanks. Cant wait to read your cruise details. We are all getting excited. Have 10 +bride & groom going.

Archived