Resilient lady more itinerary changes

Geebeeau

VV sent RL passengers on the April 25th 2024 Dubai to Athens repositioning cruise the news that in order for us to enjoy the ships facilities, they would cut short our stay in Dubai by 24 hours. This means that we move from 5 days at sea in a row to 6 days. I am not happy about this. 

11 minutes ago, Geebeeau said:

VV sent RL passengers on the April 25th 2024 Dubai to Athens repositioning cruise the news that in order for us to enjoy the ships facilities, they would cut short our stay in Dubai by 24 hours. This means that we move from 5 days at sea in a row to 6 days. I am not happy about this. 

I’m honestly surprised they’re even stopping in Dubai, given how incongruent that culture is with VV’s…

• Like 6

On 6/22/2023 at 7:03 PM, Geebeeau said:

I am not happy about this. 

Itinerary changes are all a part of cruising. No itinerary is guaranteed even after the ship leaves port. Especially on repositioning cruises. Every cruise line has been making minor and major itinerary adjustments over the past 6 months especially. Mostly to save fuel by altering their speeds but there are a number of factors on why changes can be made. We've been cruising almost 20 years, changes are just a part of the industry. 

• Like 4