Cruise Docs Arrived!! 4/9 Magica!!!

LinnieNJ

I am sooo excited!!! (can't you tell?):p Got home from work and an express delivery package was waiting for me! Our TA had sent them out over the weekend and I really wasn't expecting to receive them until later this week -(TA is in Florida, I'm in Massachusetts). WOW - this is really happening! Can't wait........gotta email all the relatives and see if they got theirs. See you onboard!

To whom do you submit the embarkation forms? I did the on line thing quite some time ago, and I know that I need to fill out the forms, but I didn't know that I needed to sumit them prior to the cruise.

Lisa, where in Mass. are you from?

I live in Montana, but came originally from New Hampshire.

fotoguy - We live in central Massachusetts, south of Worcester. My hubby lived in Plastow (?) NH for a while about 25 years ago.

Also, I think the embarkation forms that have to be submitted ARE the online ones - at least that is how I understood it. Let me know if there is something else that has to be done. Thanks.

Hi Lynn, It has been more than 20 years since I lived out that way. It is just nice to try and keep touch with New England occasionally. I also like to see if I can remember where things are back there. Worcester, I remember.

I know that I did, in fact, fill out the embarkation forms on line once before, but to be safe I did it again today. I found it odd that the system did not catch the fact that I had already done it once. Better safe than sorry, I guess.

You are right - Fill out Costa's embarkation forms online - print them out and take them with you. You will be fine.

Also, I think the embarkation forms that have to be submitted ARE the online ones - at least that is how I understood it. Let me know if there is something else that has to be done. Thanks.

Archived