cabin 11079 msc seashore

coscab

I booked cabin 11079. its an angled balcony cabin on seashore, has anyone stayed in this cabin or similar cabin next to the large balcony cabin with the whirlpool, I am just wondering if there will be noise from the whirlpool when its running or occupied, maybe loud children or adults using it at night. 

I realize one would book it to use under the stars at night so totally understand it might be noisy but just wondering if that far corner where it is located is far enough away that noise would dissipate. 

We are very light sleepers so please be kind with replies, I know its a cruise and I shouldn't be so picky but the large aft facing balcony cabins that we always book to be away from noise are practically non existent on this ship so this was the next best choice.

• 7 months later...

Stayed in 10077, which is right below 11079 and is the same layout angled balcony, in December 2023.  No noise at all from the cabin/whirlpool next door but I would think that would depend on your neighbor as well.  

The balcony is much larger and the room itself has quite a bit of additional space and there is an extra chair in the extra space.  We had an infant along and used the space for a pack 'n play crib and it worked great.

I was next to a whirlpool stateroom on the Seashore.  Surprisingly, I think the people in there may have only used it twice. (I'd have been in it tons of times!) I didn't hear anything, except one day I was on my balcony and I could hear the tub filling with water. 

So it was a no issue.  That said, you never know who will book the room and if the balcony becomes party central. But if it were to be THAT loud, you could always alert your attendant.