I'm packing the Gold & White, though the Medallion App states the event has reached capacity

melodyina

22 hours ago, melodyina said:

launch the princess app, then swipe up until you see Journey View, click on JourneyView Activities (right arrow) and scroll across each day.  Look for something at the 10pm slot called The Love Boat Piazza Party.. mine is on a Thursday at 10:15pm. 

Mine says "there aren't any events today.  Please check back closer to your sailing"

how far out did events start showing up for you?

23 hours ago, memoak said:

This capacity thing is just ridiculous. There is no such thing just more than the app can deal with

Most likely so, the programmers capped the event at 150 on the app.  There was also 'full' at a few other events I wanted too, but I got counted in on something each day.  I've heard you get a txt on your phone when your bookmarked event is near. 

On 6/25/2023 at 1:54 PM, melodyina said:

launch the princess app, then swipe up until you see Journey View, click on JourneyView Activities (right arrow) and scroll across each day.  Look for something at the 10pm slot called The Love Boat Piazza Party.. mine is on a Thursday at 10:15pm. 

Ah, I was thinking I had to get a formal outfit that is gold and white, but I would rather bring a really fun gold lame' blouse and change after dinner for the party. Still looking for something that is reminiscent of the 70s Love Boat! 

20 hours ago, Napagirl said:

Ah, I was thinking I had to get a formal outfit that is gold and white, but I would rather bring a really fun gold lame' blouse and change after dinner for the party. Still looking for something that is reminiscent of the 70s Love Boat! 

i'm certainly changing after dinner for the party as ... I don't do well in white, especially at dinner.  🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, melodyina said:

i'm certainly changing after dinner for the party as ... I don't do well in white, especially at dinner.  🙂 

You don't tuck a napkin under your chin? haha I know what you mean!