How long to receive refund from Princess?

Cococilla

We cancelled two excursions on our recent cruise, correctly reflected in our onboard folio. At conclusion, the credit ($400+) showed “referred to corporate finance”. Any idea how long it will take “corporate finance” to refund the $$? 

16 minutes ago, Cococilla said:

We cancelled two excursions on our recent cruise, correctly reflected in our onboard folio. At conclusion, the credit ($400+) showed “referred to corporate finance”. Any idea how long it will take “corporate finance” to refund the $$? 

Depends upon where you reside.  In the US you will usually get a check in 4-6 weeks after the end of the cruise.  The check comes from an envelop that does not indicate Princess so be sure and check your mail carefully while waiting, it tends to look like junk mail.

How long is a piece of string?  It took over 6 months (and dozens of phone calls, emails, and eventually my asking Mastercard to open a dispute) for me to get refunds for excursions cancelled in January this year.  But in other cases, refunds have shown up on my credit-card in 48 hours.  So to me, its all a bit random.

• Like 1

I called Princess after 10 weeks, and was told to fill out an online form. The instructions for the form said it would not expedite refunds of onboard credit. But it seemed to help, as the check arrived the following week. Maybe just coincidence.