Does Carnival Have a Loyalty Program Anymore?

Angelica1104

16 hours ago, stevethepirate said:

I've been saying that for a long time. What happens when all those gold cards are Platinum? To me all of the cards are by color. Silver is the new gold. 

I would like to see some data on the number of cruisers in each group...# of gold, silver, diamond. I"ll bet it's overwhelmingly for Platinum. Last cruise, the seating for Platinum to board was standing room  only.....Carnival made the call for Platinum to board, and 1 minute later they called the general boarding....Call the cowboys, the stampede has started.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2023 at 4:10 PM, finoky said:

I am of the opinion that Carnival is more interested in Blues and Reds. After 25 Carnival cruises we are moving on.

We have the same opinion. We’re close to 20 and already Platinum but because of how long it takes to get to the next level, we don’t really see us getting there and moved on to other cruise lines (we sprinkle in the odd Carnival but not often).  And now if they eliminate what we already have as benefits, we’re definitely done with Carnival

• Like 2