San Juan on a big Tuesday -

ctalldog

We'll be on the Norweigen Jewel stopping in San Juan on Tuesday, March 28 from 12:30 - 8:00 p.m.. We decided to probably take a cab up to El Morro and walk back down just walking around and seeing the sites. Is it bustling and active at that time on a big Tuesday during the day like that? Being there on a workday sounds kind of boring, but what do I know? Of course there will be historical sites to see, but we'd also like to walk around, get a drink here and there on the way down, listen to some music, see more sites, stop in for another drink here and there, etc. Can this happen on a Tuesday? Then, we decided to make sure we're at the bottom near the ship (having another drink of course) by dark. I'm assuming there is something fun as our last stop near the boat.....

Any helpful hints?

Thanks.

You could take a cab as you mention; but you could also walk (unless anyone on your group has a limitation walking up a hill or something like that)... It is very doable, and what I usually do with my friends is go up, say on the left sidewalk, and come down on the other side of the road, or take a different route...

Even though you are coming on a Tuesday, there will be plenty of things to do... We are hot blooded people, and anything is a good excuse to party... So there is always someplace fun to be... However, being a workday, you will also run into a lot of lawyers, as many are located in the area, given that the Bankruptcy court is in Old San Juan...

Close to the piers there is the Sheraton Old San Juan, and they have a bar areaa wherere you can enjoy some drinks at night, and there are also many other places which are located whithin minutes of the pier, which would offer a nice spot for a drink as well...

Archived