Questions about tours with Nacho and Cynthia

lynninsc

We are considering booking a tour with Nacho and Cynthia for our day in Belize. We are thinking of cavetubing and either zip line or zoo. Do you think there is any way to do all 3? I do not see a tour on their website that offers all 3, but I thought I read a thread on here from someone who had done that combo. Also, at Jaguar Paw do you have the opportunity to see the kinkajoos that are shown on the website? I would absolutely love to see one in real life. Do you see any other wildlife during the cave tubing or ziplining? We really want to see some jungle and wildlife while in Belize, especially monkeys, birds or kinkajoos. With Nacho and Cynthia do you tube through one or two caves? Thanks so much for any info!

We did the combo tour with Nacho and Cynthia in february. First we did the zipline then an abbreviated cave tube, had lunch, explored the grounds of the resort then Nacho said we still had plenty of time for the zoo and/or shopping but we were tired. We saw one wild animal back at the resort but I don't remember what it was. It wasn't a kinkajoo though. Not much other wildlife seen. Could hear the birds but not see them.

Nacho and Cynthia will try to fit it all in. We didn't get a chance to exchange many e-mails with them. The big thing we missed was to get on a tender early. Do what you must but get on early. The more time you give Nacho and Cynthia the better your chance to do it all.

We went with Nacho and Cynthia in November. I have posted several reviews for people. just do a search for Nacho. They are great guides and we were treated so well at the resort. The walk was shorter, the food was inside in air conditioning. It was great!

Archived