CocoCay Day Beds - Details to Help You Choose

40 minutes ago, GetToLivin said:

Outstanding post, thank you! I did read through but maybe I missed it, are there bar facilities anywhere near South Beach? DH and I prefer a quiet day, too, so this area looks ideal.

Yes there are several bars, including the floating bar! In the picture looking to the left from the South Beach day beds you can actually see the floating bar if you zoom in.

20230422_102219.jpg.0359a320336cfbd44caf1f68cbc87158.jpg

This isnt my video, but gives a good walk through of just South Beach specifically

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

We have never been to Cococay and I rented a beach bed on Breezy Bay (looked like a central location). My question is:  Will bartenders come to our beach bed to take drink.orders? Or will we have to walk to bar to order? If so, which bar is closest? Which buffet food area is closest for lunch (this thread says Snack Shack is close to Breezy Bay...is that correct)? TIA

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SUESEABE said:

We have never been to Cococay and I rented a beach bed on Breezy Bay (looked like a central location). My question is:  Will bartenders come to our beach bed to take drink.orders? Or will we have to walk to bar to order? If so, which bar is closest? Which buffet food area is closest for lunch (this thread says Snack Shack is close to Breezy Bay...is that correct)? TIA

I didn't have anyone come by and take my drink order, but could have been my location.

You can see in this photo how close the snack shack is to the beds. The snack shack is on the right and the beds on the left.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SUESEABE said:

We rented Breezy Bay daybeds and we did have a drink server come around (quite frequently) for drink orders. The food buffet is just a short walk away and the Snack Shack is practically next to the area. We prefer the Breezy Bay daybeds because of the good location to everything, including the pool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1