Embassy Suites Miami?

Anyone Stay At The Embassy Suites In Miami Before A Cruise. Its The Only Hotel I Could Find That Would Accomodate 5 People. Good Or Bad Experiences? Is The Pool Nice? :) MARRIOTT AND HOLIDAY INN BISCANYE BAY WAS SOLD OUT.

I've stayed in both Pier and Airport. Both are nice, but I think the pier is better. They have free shuttles at pier location that took us to Bayside Market Place. Rooms overlooking pier are awesome, I had a floor to ceiling window. I'm sure you will like it.

Saw the ES on the website it looks real nice, but haven't been there. We're booked in the Hampton Inn blue lagoon???

I don't know if you're driving, but if so the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon allows 7 days free parking ($5 per day over 7 days) with an overnight stay. We're doing an 11 night out of Miami, and are staying there the night before and getting a cab to the port. It works out cheaper than parking at the pier.

I don't know if you're driving, but if so the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon allows 7 days free parking ($5 per day over 7 days) with an overnight stay. We're doing an 11 night out of Miami, and are staying there the night before and getting a cab to the port. It works out cheaper than parking at the pier.

We're flying in from Oklahoma and taking taxi to port, but I wanted to stay there because this Hampton offers double queen beds, just can't sleep with DH in a double bed anymore!!!

Our family of 5 stayed here one night pre-cruise (11/5). The hotel was clean but undergoing renovations. Staff was friendly. There is a Bennigans less than 5 minutes away by foot - DH and DFIL walked there to try and catch a football game :rolleyes:

We had pizza & subs delivered for dinner - got the menu from the front desk (sorry cant remember the name BUT it wasnt one of the places they recommend in the book in your room) There is a restaurant but we were not in the mood for "hotel food". Pool was small but clean - kids used it. Happy Hour Free Drinks!!! Great FREE hot breakfast in the AM.

$9/pp shuttle to the port of miami was a NIGHTMARE! THe lobby was overflowing with people and luggage waiting for their assigned time. We finally gave up waiting and grabbed 2 cabs (1 car 1 van) for less money and off to the port we went.

HTH

~Connie

Stayed there last May. Nice hotel and as everyone has stated before, Free happy hour in the evening and breakfast buffet in the morning. There is nothing to do right around the hotel, but if you are looking for a place to sleep after a long flight, this hotel is a great choice. We booked online (Hilton website) and they had a package that included transportation to the pier. This work out great for us as we were the only people with this package. The Van did make one other stop at another hotel.

We stayed there in 2003 and the hotel looked tired -- glad to know they renovating. We ate at the hotel and it was not good and expensive. The Concierge had tried to steer us to another restaurant -- an Italian one that picked you up with its own limo -- wish we had taken his advice. Arranged port transfers through the concierge and it was great -- van was even early. DH, DD and SIL went with a family I had met on these boards. The Concierge was really excellent.

Archived