Trip Review - Equinox (June 24 - July 2)

jsmariner

2 hours ago, gfkcruiser said:

Was this a private excursion or thru the cruise line. How much time at Sorobon beach?  Happy anniversary

Yes, as Altamar said, it was a shore excursion through the cruise line and I also remember getting around 2 hours at the beach. Because it was a cruise tour, the resort had a section on the beach cordoned off for us with canopies and loungers. I would estimate it was about 70% in the shade.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoldenZoo said:

Hope you can post the pics of you and your husband in your matching outfits.  Can you advise where you got them?  We sail Equinox in March and am planning on finding matching outfits.

I have another thread with the title *2nd Attempt* Trip Review - Equinox (June 24 - July 2). The pictures are all there.

We purchased our outfits through Amazon. The matching shirts come in both men's and women's styles if you care to go that route. I just happened to prefer the matching wraparound skirts. I think most people call them a pareo or sarong, but in my mother's culture they are called tapis.

1 hour ago, GoldenZoo said:

Hope you can post the pics of you and your husband in your matching outfits.  Can you advise where you got them?  We sail Equinox in March and am planning on finding matching outfits.

Here's the link to the thread with the pictures attached.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2948958-2nd-attempt-trip-review-equinox-june-24-july-2/