Norweigen Jewel Crew Question

ctalldog

Since this cruise ship is "Norweigen", will there be tall, blonde, blue-eyed crew members ? Sven, can you rub lotion on my back.... Hans, can you get me a drink please?

Or am I just dreaming?

c

Yeah! That's the ticket...........

Since this cruise ship is "Norweigen", will there be tall, blonde, blue-eyed crew members ? Sven, can you rub lotion on my back.... Hans, can you get me a drink please?

Or am I just dreaming?

c

Sorry, but you will not find an over abundance of Norwegian staff waiting on you, though the Captain and upper ship management may be from that area of Europe.

You will find a great mix of countries represented on board all the ships sailing from the US, from something like 60+ countries on each ship. It seems the Philippines has the greatest representation in the Housekeeping Dept., though other countries have cabin stewards. We have enjoyed all the staff we have been exposed to on our six cruises, but especially enjoy the waitstaff from places like Romania, Poland, Russia, etc. Not only is the staff well trained to excel at their jobs, but are very friendly, helpful, and attentive to all your needs. Look to them to provide any kind of assistance you need, as if they can't help you directly, they will get you to the right place. We have been very impressed by their desire to exceed your expectations, and to do whatever they can to please you.

If I recall correctly, the captain on the Jewel is actually the only non-Norwegian captain of the whole cruise line.

Of course, if you're simply looking for eye candy be sure to go to Ship 'n Males and the shows with the Jean Ann Ryan dancers. ;)

Archived