April 2025 Norwegian v Princess v celebrity

ChristopherTracy

Hi all,

I am having real trouble choosing between three different cruises in April 2025 for me, husband and 16 year old dd. The prices this week are much of a muchness but the deals on celebrity and Norwegian are set to end in the next couple of days and the princess itineraries aren't out until August (I asked them).

I have no idea what I should go for or how to choose between them. The Celebrity oceanview rooms look very cramped compared to the usual P&O sofabed set up as well which isnt helping. So I suppose I am looking for any insight on these early April trips (of which celebrity has the best itinerary, Norwegian the best deal and room and Princess isnt even out yet. Its a big decision for 6.5k without flights!

We have always used Norwegian because we like the laid back atmosphere. Now we have lots of perks because we have used them alot so we don't try other lines. NCL is always having a sale. I never book more than about 10 months out and then I watch because if they have a further sale I can rebook for the cheaper price. Our Dec.2023 cruise to SE Asia went down by $500/person last month so now we have more money for excursions. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sunnyweather said:

We have always used Norwegian because we like the laid back atmosphere. Now we have lots of perks because we have used them alot so we don't try other lines. NCL is always having a sale. I never book more than about 10 months out and then I watch because if they have a further sale I can rebook for the cheaper price. Our Dec.2023 cruise to SE Asia went down by $500/person last month so now we have more money for excursions. 

That is super useful feedback, thank you. We have decided to wait and see how the prices are later - we didnt want to be bounced into something that wasnt right for us with the early bird savings. 

22 hours ago, ChristopherTracy said:

Yes, there was a bit of a price difference though when I last looked. I have reverted to thinking I might do it on land instead but could be swayed still!

We did a HAL cruise with our YA son and daughter, we loved the itinerary, and the ship was new, but the activities were skewed to a much more senior range.

• Thanks 1