Name That Staff Member (Infinity)!

claud925

I'll be aboard Infinity soon and would love to compile a listing of key staff, so if you know any of them, please contribute.:)

For instance, the name of the Captain, please? How about CD, hostess, hotel manager, favorite bartenders (very important for me), maitre D's, etc....

Thanks to all who respond.

We cruise 2 times a year and the last two were on Infinity, plus our 4/2/06 and then 10/22/06 ~~are we maybe in a rut ?? 4/14/07 we are making big change back to Summit. But, getting to the point, 10/9/05 : The Captain was Gerassimos Andrianatos, Hotel Director was Andreas Dermatos. Staff Captain was Kostas Patsoulas. Asst. Hotel Maager Costas Petrakopoulos. Food & Beverage Manager was Zbigniew Lisowski, or better known as Mr. Zoobee. I believe he will have retired by now as he was planning/talking about it in Oct. Captain's Club Hostess was Mahalia, Cruise Director was Damian de Lorenzis. Several of our favorites were leaving just prior to dry-dock . Each time we cruise with Infinity we see old familiar faces, but also lots of new ones. They are all great, like no other line as far as we are concerned ! :D:D

If you get the chance to say hello to Alvaro (younger with glasses) and Ricky at the Martini bar, please say hello from Nancy - Alvaro's brother is a friend here in the states. Alvaro is an asst bar manager, so he may be at other bars as well. There is another Alvaro who is a bar server.

I am sure there are others, but the names escape me now.

Enjoy

Hi...we were on the Infinity - February 19th. You never really know who's on or who's off at any time,...but here goes:

Captain - Dimitrios Kafetzis

Staff Captain - Kostas Patsoulas

Chief Engineer - Emanuil Vulgaris

Hotel Director - Hubert Buelacher (direct from Crystal) -a really nice man

Restaurant Manager - Yilmaz Dalyan

CD - Nick Weir - Simon's brother.....looks like his twin.....and is great !

CC Hostess - Belinda

Chief Concierge - Maria .....delighful

Future Sales - Kristin....also terrific.

Specialty Restauant Manager - Angel (from Summit)....might be on vacation

Asst " " " - Christian (super guy) vacation til Apr 28

And then there's Ricky (Ricardo) - Martini Bar !!! He's fun...tell him the M&M's say hello.

Enjoy your cruise.........

M&M's

We have been on Infinity three times in the last 14 months and the previous post is totally correct. Nick Weir (Simon's brother) is the CD. He is astounding.

The only important person they missed was Elesio. He is the best bartender that sails the seas. You'll find him in the Martini Bar. Tell him Jim and Kathleen say hi and we'll see him in June.

Archived