Medical and evacuation insurance for 70 to 140 day cruises?

Thanks for answering questions here, Steve.

We have been considering longer cruises and wonder what medical and evacuation coverage is available for an Iowa couple aged 65- 75. What do you suggest, please?

13 hours ago, whogo said:

Thanks for answering questions here, Steve.

We have been considering longer cruises and wonder what medical and evacuation coverage is available for an Iowa couple aged 65- 75. What do you suggest, please?

Hi whogo,

It's a small world. I'm in Iowa, too. I live in Pella.

What you need depends on various factors. May I get the following information to start?
- What are your current ages?
- What are your travel dates from and back to home for each trip?
- Will you have fixed or open-ended travel dates?
- In the last 180 days, have either of you had any medication changes or had treatment for, had symptoms of or been diagnosed with any medical condition that could worsen and, in turn, cause you to cancel or interrupt your trip? Or that could cause you to seek treatment on your trip?
- Are you covered by Medicare with a supplement you bought on your own, have Tricare or are on a former employers' retiree health plan? Or do you have Advantage plans?

Since these questions reveal private information, neither Cruise Critic nor myself want you to share that in a public forum, so, if you want, you may email me at steve@tripinsurancestore.com .

Steve Dasseos