Doc error

triplelutz

DH and I were filling out the FunPass last night and noticed that somehow the travel agent thought our youngest DD was a boy! She's listed as Master___ and the gender says male.

I'm kind of freaking out about it, but DH says not to worry. Do you think I should try to fix it before we sail next week? We're on the Pride, sailing out of Long Beach. Thanks for any help!

If it were me, I wouldn't give it another thought. As long as the name's correct, it shouldn't make any difference. icon_smile.gif

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Sensation 2004

I would contact Carnival and see if they can correct it on their system.

Triumph 7/8/00 (Eastern)

Triumph 7/28/01 (Western)

Glory 7/26/03 (Eastern)

Fantasy 7/4/04 (4 Night)

the same thing happened with my Fun Pass registration. Master Christina ........ The female box is checked, which is why I am not going to worry about it. My cruise docs say INFT (for infant) where the Mr. or Mrs. would usually be.

Home Lines Atlantic 7/88; Cunard Countess 6/89; Costa Rivera 6/90; Explorer of the Seas 8/02; Adventure of the Sea 8/03

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=da70d6&cdt=2004;6;26;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 till the Carnival Miracle

It also says Inft on the docs, so I guess I won't worry about it too much. She's clearly a girl baby and we have her birth certificate, which was a nightmare to get as she was born in the firestation parking lot!

Thanks for the info!

When we went on the Paradise last July they had our oldest daughter as married. Mrs. instead of Miss. No problems what so ever.

I'd call Carnival just to be sure it's all ok..just in case though.

Joe and Dianna

SENSATION

5/5-5/12 2002

S/S NORWAY

5/18-5/25 2003

Paradise

7/27-8/3 2003

until complete ECSTASY countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;06;28;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

triplelutz - OK. Now you've just got to tell us the details of your fire station baby girl's birth!

jdfloyd - I noticed that you were on the last cruise of the SS Norway. She was my favorite cruise ship, and we sailed on her eight times! So sad that she'll never do that Eastern Caribbean cruise out of Miami again. Hope you had a great cruise on her!

One totally OT birth story...

My oldest DD took 27 hours to arrive, and DD#2 was 7 1/2 years later, so my doctor said she would most likely be another long labor. So bear that in mind as you second guess our decisions! icon_wink.gif

I woke up at 4:30a.m. with contractions about 10 - 12 minutes apart. By 6:30a.m., they hadn't gotten much closer, so DH decided he had time to run down to his office and meet with a new patient (he's a chiropractor) and reschedule him and then have his staff reschedule the rest of the day. So my best friend (since 3rd grade) came to my house to stay with me and to help get my DD breakfast and off to a neighbor's to walk her to school. DH was getting ready to return home and take me to the hospital.

At 7:40a.m., she took DD next door, and by the time she got back, about 5 minutes, my contractions had got to about 3 - 5 minutes apart. So we called DH and told him to just meet us at the hospital. By the time we got in my car, it was 8:00, I heard the school bell ring as we were pulling out of the driveway. By the time we were getting ready to get on the freeway, I knew that I wasn't going to make it! There was way too much traffic and the freeway was jammed! So my friend is driving and praying out loud, "Dear God, what do we do now?!" Suddenly, she says, "the firestation", so off we go. When we got there, the crew was out on a call and there was just one off-duty guy. As she's telling him the situation, he runs inside and calls the crew back to the station and then drags a mattress outside for me because I couldn't walk! The call went out at 8:10. By the time they dragged me out of the car and onto the mattress, I could hear the sirens and then there was a ton of paramedics and firefighters. My friend was calling DH telling him to come to the firestation. So, she's holding my head, there were 2 guys holding my hands and 2 holding my feet because I couldn't get enough traction to push against. She was born at 8:23, just perfect! They all cheered and were so excited. I was shaking so badly that I was afraid to hold her. So one of the paramedics took her into the rig. DH arrived about 5 minutes after she was born.

Soon after, they loaded us up in the rig and off we went to the hospital. By the time we got there, one of the local news crews was waiting to interview us! They were filming me as the paramedics took the gurney off - I'm thinking "I look like a hag, I just had a baby in a parking lot!" DH told them to come back later for an interview as I didn't feel like talking just then. I wanted my other DD to be a part of it. So, as soon as baby and I were settled in our room, he went to pick her up from school. When he got back, the hospital's PR person came in and told us that the news crews were coming at 2:00p.m. to interview us. There were 3 different stations that reported the story, and CNN even picked it up! So DD#2 is a celebrity!

So, that's my brush with fame!

Whoa!!!

Awesome story!!!

I guess when all the other new moms are around telling their 'war stories', they get pretty embarrassed at their fussing after they hear yours!!!

I believe in Miracles

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

MIRACLE JUNE 19, 2004

Calm Seas, Good Friends

Triplelutz,

Are you on the Pride June 13th? If so, we will be with you.

Judy

Carnival Pride - Mexico

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;6;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Celebrity/Mercury - Alaska Aug 2000

Celebrity/Century back to back Caribbean Aug 2001

Celebrity Century Western Caribbean Feb 2002

Rented a villa in Jamaica Aug 2002

Norwegian Star Hawaii July 2003

Norwegian Sea Bermuda July 2003

Halos, yep, I've pretty much won all of the "my labor & birth was horrible" arguments! The funny thing is, if you knew me, I'm the last person to be having a baby outside in public!! My friends couldn't believe it when they saw us on the 5:00 news! icon_biggrin.gif

Hockeymom, we are on the Pride as well that week! I'm so excited - the day we set sail is our 12th wedding anniversary. My ILs are coming with us to help with the kids. My little one isn't quite old enough for Camp Carnival, but the older one is looking forward to making friends.

Archived