Reykjavík Shuttle Overnight Stay

TPers

Hi, can anyone advise if P&O run a shuttle bus from Skarfabakki Cruise Terminal to the town during the day/evening?  I’ve booked tickets to a Jazz Festival at the Harpa for the evening of our overnight visit and just realised the terminal is a good 50 min walk into town!!
Thank you 

On 7/17/2023 at 11:27 AM, TPers said:

Hi, can anyone advise if P&O run a shuttle bus from Skarfabakki Cruise Terminal to the town during the day/evening?  I’ve booked tickets to a Jazz Festival at the Harpa for the evening of our overnight visit and just realised the terminal is a good 50 min walk into town!!
Thank you 

Hope the shuttle works out for you.  The Harpa is am amazing building - we had a good look around but sadly no jazz on when we had an overnight there - I'm so envious!  Enjoy - it should be a fantastic experience.  

Thank you - I couldn’t believe our luck. It starts on the 23rd which is our overnight stay. I’ve got us an evening pass so we can see all three acts playing at the Harpa.

Musicians are playing in various bars and clubs throughout the two days we are there also 🎷

• Like 2

I've just looked it up.  Looks fab - and a very reasonable price for a live event. Reykjavik is very walkable so you should be able to explore the venues in town quite easily during the day.  We'd be in our element! Wish we were on your cruise too!  Have a wonderful time. 🎶🎷🎶

We were there on Arcadia at the end of June. There was a shuttle bus that ran frequently during the daytime. Horizon advertised that the last bus would be at 10pm but a later announcement stated 9pm. When we asked the driver, he said 8.30 so we came back just after eight.

14 hours ago, timeforme said:

We were there on Arcadia at the end of June. There was a shuttle bus that ran frequently during the daytime. Horizon advertised that the last bus would be at 10pm but a later announcement stated 9pm. When we asked the driver, he said 8.30 so we came back just after eight.

That’s good to know - thank you

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/20/2023 at 9:01 PM, timeforme said:

Hi, can you please tell me P&O shuttle drop off/pick up point in Reykjavík.  TIA