Favorite Australia/New Zealand Excursions

Hi there,

For those that have been to Australia what are your fav excursions? I am on the Spirit the 28th of January and have no Excursions through NCL 😓😓

apparently they have up until final payment to post excursions but I’m antsy due to all of the issues with the spirit.

thanks in advance!! 

If your cruise includes a stop at the Bay of Islands, I have LOVED the excursion to the Glow Worm Cave. This cave continues to be family owned and, I understand, is not as commercialized as on on the South Island of NZ. An excursion to learn about the Maori is also good. I'm pretty certain there will be an excursion to Hobbiton. Even for someone who is not a follower of The Lord of the Rings, this was a good excursion. Plus, there will probably be a chance to have a pint and perhaps a quick lunch at the Green Dragon Inn. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, spirit rev said:

If your cruise includes a stop at the Bay of Islands, I have LOVED the excursion to the Glow Worm Cave. This cave continues to be family owned and, I understand, is not as commercialized as on on the South Island of NZ. An excursion to learn about the Maori is also good. I'm pretty certain there will be an excursion to Hobbiton. Even for someone who is not a follower of The Lord of the Rings, this was a good excursion. Plus, there will probably be a chance to have a pint and perhaps a quick lunch at the Green Dragon Inn. 

The Green Dragon inn!? Sounds delightful. Thanks for the suggestions the glow worms were top on my list. It does go to Bay of Islands I believe!