Discounts on Royal Carribbean?

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/happy_hour/HappyHour_rci_tues.pdf

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/RCL.pdf

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/allHotDeals.do;jsessionid=0000clqUolrw-GmLk17z3O3OAuL:10ktmerri?promoType=1

Join C&A and get coupons...

Book while on board and get On Board Ship Credits...

Keep and eye on price of your cruise and have price adjusted if it goes lower...

Etc.

Have fun.

The more research you do, from different sources, the more likely you are to get what amounts to a "discount". There are local TAs, web-sites, print ads, 800#s, these boards, and word-of-mouth info at work, Church/Temple, clubs, etc. which might reveal a perk or incentive offered for any number of reasons--age, zip code, day-of-the-week!!

As with most travel, earlier is usually cheaper, but if you are really flexible, last-minute deals can be fantastic.

Platinum members get $100 per week off balcony or better, Diamond get $200 a week. Early booking discount. Over 55 discount. Their Happy Hour discounted rates for 90 days before a cruise, the people with reservations that didn't make final payment, so you get their stateroom.

Booking onboard gives more money also. Onboard credits for stockholders too! $50 for under 5 nights to $250 for 14 nights +.

Funny that Celebrity, owned by RCCL gives none of it!

Platinum members get $100 per week off balcony or better, Diamond get $200 a week. Early booking discount. Over 55 discount. Their Happy Hour discounted rates for 90 days before a cruise, the people with reservations that didn't make final payment, so you get their stateroom.

Booking onboard gives more money also. Onboard credits for stockholders too! $50 for under 5 nights to $250 for 14 nights +.

Funny that Celebrity, owned by RCCL gives none of it!

Diamond Members get a $300 Balcony Discount for a 9 Day cruise.

Anyone can get a $200 onboard credit for booking a 9 day cruise on Board

I was getting to the point where I thought I could not cruise on Royal Caribbean again but then many things fell into place for me.

Last fall I looked at a cruise for summer 2006 and the best I was seeing was $1199 and some at $1249 for a balcony. I starte dthinking of the off season ~ November was significantly less at $850. Still I had trouble thinking about taking the kids out of school for a vacation so I waited.

A couple weeks ago I checked again. End of summer went WAY DOWN. I was able to find several balcony cabins for $750 - $850 per week. so I began thinking seriously about it. I finally did it when I got my Crown & Anchor final magazine with coupons that offer another $125 off per cabin.

It gets better... I also own 100 shares so I got an onboard credit for $100.

All that combined and I am locked in for my next cruise and I am so excited.

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I booked on the last cruise, but then had to cancel this years cruise (this week actually) because of Katrina. :( My brother just booked one for next year on his cruise and am trying to get there too. When do the C & A coupons come out. I haven't seen any in a while?

100 Shares Min

How does this work. I currently have a reservation on an RC cruise the departs in August. Can I buy the stock now and get the credit? What do I have to do?

If my cabinmate also buys stock can she also get the shipboard credit, or is it only one credit per cabin?

Anybody have any helpful hints on getting a good deal on RCCL ? I know they don't allow actual discounts' date=' but how about onboard credits or other incentives?[/quote']

Try using http://www.*****.com. At times, some agency's have a special

or group rate deal.

How does this work. I currently have a reservation on an RC cruise the departs in August. Can I buy the stock now and get the credit? What do I have to do?

If my cabinmate also buys stock can she also get the shipboard credit, or is it only one credit per cabin?

Here is the Link to The RCL Investors Relations Dept.

http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/nys/rcl/reports/Shareholder_Benefit_2005.pdf

[quote name=MACOP,

Funny that Celebrity, owned by RCCL gives none of it![/quote]

Celebrity does have the stock owner's benefit. I have received one. Also the info on Royal Caribbean site about ownership as of some date is inaccurate. I phoned to check on this and was told no date of first ownership applies. You have plenty of time to purchase 100 shares and get the credit for an August sailing. RCL stock is at a low now, so if you want to buy, look to do so now. At least watch the price . You can find perks on many web TA's. Some pay insurance, some give shipboard credits. You may want to check my post on an early page of the Jewel Transatlantic for September.

Archived