LIVE Cruzinforpeace*** is Cruising for Peace on The Summit July 23

1 hour ago, I'llGoAnywhere said:

Love your chic night outfit! Plus love your glasses! If I had unlimited funds I would own multiple pairs of glasses!

Thanks!  Those glasses are from Walmart. The brand is “Bravo Project Runway” and they have sparkles on the sides and inside of the frame (I love anything that glitters). They were clearance (I LOVE a bargain).  I own about 4 pair of glasses in that RX from Zenni online.  They are super cheap and cute too.  The blouse was a “hand me down”

from my Mother (she shops in expensive stores) and the rest was from Marshall’s,

my most favorite clothing store.

• Thanks 1

So this little lovely almost “walked the plank” last night.  I had such a foolproof, great bedtime routine last night.  I brought a collapsible basin and lavender epsom

salts to soak my feet, all my stretching and muscle stuff to relax my muscles and my heating pad (which they returned to me yesterday after I provided them with documentation of my health issues).  I got to bed by midnight and was sleeping so soundly when alas every hour on the hour my son’s watch was beeping (he returned to the room around 12:30am).  I should also note that he has the watch to check the time (there on virtually no clocks onboard this ship) because he cannot be trusted with his phone; if he accidentally switched off the airplane mode it would be an exorbitant amount of money in roaming and cellular fees. I was in too deep a sleep to care so I ignored the alarm thinking it would go away (lol).  Finally at 5am I got up and had my husband help me search for the “offender” and shut it down.  I’ll tell you though, option number 2 was definitely to have it “walk the plank”!

IMG_0332.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

And wala!  The finished product.

I liked this a lot.  Never painted before other than at the pottery place.  I may have to look into watercolor painting when I get home.  THIS was VERY RELAXING.

IMG_0337.jpeg

Beautiful!  I love hummingbirds, too!  And this is your first????  You definitely have a natural talent!

Bernadette

• Thanks 1

At the Captain’s Talk right now and a question was just asked about the turn down service.  The hotel manager said they are transitioning to a 1 and a half service, meaning they are cutting back on the full 2 times a day cleaning your cabin.  Basically one of those cleanings will only be half of a cleaning; not a full cleaning and towels will be replaced at request if needed a second time.  Personally, I don’t see a problem with this but I can see where this is leading; eventually one time a day cleaning.  Makes me sad if this happens; I love coming back to my room “turned down” at night.  It’s one of those things that makes cruising special.

IMG_0363.jpeg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

I’m going to catch up on some sleep and get to bed early.  Hopefully there will not be anymore “musical beds” tonight🙏

Night Night Summit😴

IMG_0326.jpeg

This is an amazing shot.  I can feel her cutting through the night.  

Edited by Hobbsey
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, CruisinBanka said:

Looks fabulous! I don’t recall seeing them before. Cafe Bacio I presume?

Nope.  The OceanView Cafe.  It was amazing! The little candied pieces gave it a fantastic crunchy texture too.

Edited by Cruzinforpeace***
  • Thanks 1