New luggage tags that are two pages

sharonann24

Quick question--the luggage tags we have received for our Prima cruise are two pages--one with the color coding and the other with the stateroom number and ship.  I know how to fold and staple the tags, but in the past the ship and the stateroom number have been on the same tag.  If I try to double them up, you can see the color coded side with my name, but the stateroom identification is hidden unless you actually look.  I don't think the baggage handlers really want to take the time to do this.  Is there something I am missing?  Reasonably intelligent and I can read (I saw that comment in a 2012 post and it was quite snippy!). We don't sail until Thursday so we have time.

22 minutes ago, sharonann24 said:

Quick question--the luggage tags we have received for our Prima cruise are two pages--one with the color coding and the other with the stateroom number and ship.  I know how to fold and staple the tags, but in the past the ship and the stateroom number have been on the same tag.  If I try to double them up, you can see the color coded side with my name, but the stateroom identification is hidden unless you actually look.  I don't think the baggage handlers really want to take the time to do this.  Is there something I am missing?  Reasonably intelligent and I can read (I saw that comment in a 2012 post and it was quite snippy!). We don't sail until Thursday so we have time.

I forget the details, but this is a problem caused by your choice of computer or browser.  I had it happen to me.  I think when I open the doc from my Mac computer using Safari Browser.  I think I found it was normal using a Windows computer using Firefox browser.  Or something like that. Perhaps others can provide more current info. 

25 minutes ago, MeHeartCruising said:

I forget the details, but this is a problem caused by your choice of computer or browser.  I had it happen to me.  I think when I open the doc from my Mac computer using Safari Browser.  I think I found it was normal using a Windows computer using Firefox browser.  Or something like that. Perhaps others can provide more current info. 

Thanks!  I will just write the info in

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sharonann24 said:

Thanks!  I will just write the info in

2 hours ago, laudergayle said:

I can’t wait till I get luggage tags sooo I can write my name on them.

(nerd alert)

If you print them to .pdf you can open them in the Acrobat Reader and type in your name and address.

• Like 1