Epic facilities for 2 year old

beckyboo1986

Hi

I've booked a cruise for myself and 2 year old. I was told by my Travel Agent that the Guppies facilities were open but I'm seeing conflicted information.

Can I ask what facilities are available for 2 year old's please? He is potty trained so I know we can swim. Looking forward to that but I'm curious to know if there's any slides he can go on?

Also any ideas on what type of activities might be available for his age please?

Thanks so much.

8 minutes ago, beckyboo1986 said:

Hi

I've booked a cruise for myself and 2 year old. I was told by my Travel Agent that the Guppies facilities were open but I'm seeing conflicted information.

Can I ask what facilities are available for 2 year old's please? He is potty trained so I know we can swim. Looking forward to that but I'm curious to know if there's any slides he can go on?

Also any ideas on what type of activities might be available for his age please?

Thanks so much.

Other than some "Mommie and Child" Playtime, I would doubt that there is much else.  If your child wears any kind of diapers including the "swim" ones, he will not be allowed in the pools or sliides.

27 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

Other than some "Mommie and Child" Playtime, I would doubt that there is much else.  If your child wears any kind of diapers including the "swim" ones, he will not be allowed in the pools or sliides.

As explained, he's not in nappies so that's fine.

We've been on many cruises before and they've usually had activities for children when parents stay. Hopefully someone can answer who's recently cruised with a toddler.